Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Workin' on the Avatar

Second Life is absolutely killing me. I understand how SL shows a progression in digital media, but I don't see how it fits with the curriculum of Visual Communication. I feel like scripting and building is so much more geared toward computer design and graphics. I'm an English major...that's not my job.

But I'll do it...cuz I'm too stubborn not to do it.

Screen Cap of Avatar:


So, here's the most I have of my house so far. I say most not because I didn't work on it, but because the sandbox I was in started to add random pieces to my "lost and found" inventory...and thus I couldn't get a full picture of it. Ugh. Second Life is starting to grate on my nerves. And my house was awesome, too. There were stairs and hanging moss...

^*$%@_*^

No comments:

Post a Comment